Thursday, June 23, 2022

The Pizza Ride by AW

Pizza Man: Give me a pizza I’ll deliver it!
Owner: What's your name?
Pizza Man: Cheese!
Owner: All right, cheese you're hired!
Cheese: Yes!!!!!
Owner: Deliver this Pizza to 18937 Pepperoni Dr.
Cheese: Alright!
Cheese: This will be a breeze! I’m the best Pizza delivery man I know!

Time passes

Owner calls Cheese
Owner: You have a time limit of 20min.
Cheese: Okay!

More time passes

Cheese: This traffic won’t move! I’ll have to take a short cut through the woods!

At the customer's house

Customer: What is taking him so long!!!!!!
Cheese: I didn’t know there would be bees!
Customer: Ugh!!!!!! So long!!!!!!
Cheese: Or a bear!!!!!!!!!!
Customer: It’s literally been an hour!!!!!!
Cheese: There’s the house!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!
Customer: Um Police there is a maniac driving up to my house on a motorcycle…
Cheese: Ding Dong!!!!! Open up your Pizzas here!!!!!
Customer: Never mind, it's just my Pizza, but the guy looks like he needs some serious medical help…
Police: we’ll send an ambulance right away!

Weeeeeeeeooooooooooweeeeeeeeeooooooooweeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoe

Cheese: What’s that!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Doctor arrives

Customer comes out

Customer: That is the guy who needs help, and thanks for the pizza!!!!!

Cheese:yoooooouuuuuuurrrrr welcome!!!!!!!!!

Doctor: I see what you mean, load him in!

Cheese: I'm fine!!!!!!!!

Doctor: No you're not.

Cheese: Aaaaaaaaaaaall right then let’s go for a ride!!!!!!

Owner hears the news

Owner calls Cheese

Owner: You're fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment